[Dixielandjazz] WGN Radio - Saturday Nights after the gig

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Sat Dec 1 16:27:32 PST 2007

MacCormack died on June 12,1971.  Cliff Mercer continued the Meister Brau
showcase until Miller Brewing bought Meister Brau.  It was after that that
Tallman took over sponsorship of the all-night show on 'GN.  I *think*
Norman Ross may have taken over the all-night show (Tallman) for a period of
time before that spot went to Jay Andres.

Hal Vickery

  _____