[Dixielandjazz] Dirty Dozen with Primate Fiasco

steven yarbro styarbro at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:33:11 PDT 2007

Friday, August 31 (tomorrow)
7PM
at The Iron Horse Music Hall
in Northampton, MA,

The Primate Fiasco (http://www.theprimatefiasco.com/)

will be opening for

The Dirty Dozen Brass Band (http://www.dirtydozenbrass.com/)

For those unfamiliar, The Primate Fiasco is a new 5-piece group from Western
Mass., who specialize in "psychedellic dixieland" music.  The average age of
our group is 27 years old.  Our lineup is Trumpet, Clarinet, Tenor Banjo,
Tuba, & Drums.  You probably have already heard of The Dirty Dozen Brass
Band, but in case you haven't, you really should check out their website!

So if you're in the area tomorrow (western mass), you should check it out!
$15 in advance, $18 @ the door.  Email info at theprimatefiasco.com for more
details or to arrange pickup of your advance ticket!  Tickets also available
from The Iron Horse Group website (http://www.iheg.com/iron_horse_main.asp).

This is really a milestone for our band!  We started playing on the street
about 2 years ago in Arizona, we moved to Western Mass last summer, and now
we're opening for The Dirty Dozen in a real venue!  So if you can, please
come and see this historic concert and support young dixieland musicians!
Thanks so much!!!

Steve Yarbro
Clarinet, Saxophone
The Primate Fiasco