[Dixielandjazz] Coming To Europe

John Palmer dixietuba at cox.net
Tue Aug 28 10:35:19 PDT 2007

Listmates:

On Monday Sept.3rd, I am flying to Amsterdam to begin a touring vacation.
I will be in Amsterdam for 2 nights (the 4th & 5th) then off to Aachen, Germany for 2 nights (6 & 7th) then to St.Goar For 3 nights (8, 9 &10th).
Will be in Nuremburg for 3 nights (11,12, & 13th) then to Salzburg, Austria for 3 nights (14, !5 & 16th).
We will then go to Munich for 3 nights(17,18 & 19th) before flying home.

If there is any OKOM during my travels I would like to include it in my plans.

Life is but an adventure.....Thanks...John Palmer