[Dixielandjazz] another email crash

Scott Anthony santh at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 28 09:32:22 PDT 2007

Also, if you use an email program that retrieves email to your computer
rather than an online system that keeps the email off on some server hard
drive somewhere, then you wouldn't have to worry about your provider gumming
up the works by losing all your stuff. Of course, online systems are
inherently a bit safer from viruses.

Just another idea...

Scott Anthony