[Dixielandjazz] Why do people love bad art?

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Aug 27 10:34:12 PDT 2007

There is a a pretty funny movie (1980s?) from the UK about a mediocre
village brass band that goes on strike - they will still play, but
only "Exactly As Written" (no interpretation/improvisation.) There is
more to the story - I actually have a copy on VHS, but it is in deep
storage. (can't find info on it right now on The Internets...)

Dave Richoux