[Dixielandjazz] More OKOM on NPR

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sun Aug 26 16:43:32 PDT 2007

And, for those that aren't NPR listeners, Harry Allen and Eddie Erickson
were interviewed on Fresh Air (Aug 20) plugging their newest CD
collaboration /The Harry Allen-Joe Cohn Quartet Perform Music From 'Guys
and Dolls'/.

Go to http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=13749311 then
click on the button [Listen].

All the best, Gary

Craig I. Johnson wrote:
> A few weeks ago Allan Vache' appeared on Judy Carmichael's
> radio show - "Jazz Inspired". It's an interesting interview.
> I just put a link to the show on Allan's home page:
> http://altissimo-music.com
> in case any of you would like to hear it.
>
> Regards,
> Craig Johnson
> old-time cornet player and sometime web-master.

Gary Kiser
Clermont-Ferrand, France

www.sacapulses.com
www.mojobrassband.com