[Dixielandjazz] Memorial for Bill Gunter - photo link

Nancy Giffin NANCYink at surewest.net
Sat Aug 25 15:37:28 PDT 2007

Dear List mates,

Maybe someday, if I live my life to the fullest, inspiring others with joy
and zest for life, never speaking ill of others but instead spreading good
vibes everywhere I go, then yes, MAYBE I might be deserving of the kind of
send-off Bill Gunter received last night. So many people from near and far
came together with great food, great music - and of course, Love and Joy -
to say, "So long, silly Billy; we'll miss you (and remember you)."

Jerry Goss sent me a JPEG of a fantastically-happy photo of Bill. It
captures his essence, so I have posted it on the home page of The
Boondockers' website. May it inspire you to live and enjoy life as he did.
http://www.theboondockers.com/

I took a photo of Bill's grandsons in front of this photo just before they
took the stage to perform with their grandfather's musician friends. I
posted it on Bill's BIO page. The music lives on.
http://www.theboondockers.com/member_bill.html

Love and hugs,
Nancy