[Dixielandjazz] The Mills Brothers at L.A. Sweet & Hot

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at cox.net
Fri Aug 24 01:20:12 PDT 2007

Hey Nancy, Hey Bob,
    I saw the Mills Brothers just a couple of years ago at one of Herb
Jeffries Birthday parties -- the two of them were fabulous and the
arrangements are the same as all the records. John Mill is the son of one of
the original members, so it's not really a "ghost" band -- it's still in the
family! I'm really looking forward to seeing them again at the S&H!
    See you all there!
Jeanne Brei
(Emceeing the Coconut Grove room for about the 10th year in a row!)

Jeanne Brei
Tin Pan Alley Cat Entertainment
Las Vegas, NV
http://www.jeannebrei.com
NEW! I'm on YouTube! Click here to sing John & I singing!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tinpanalleycat
EVEN NEWER! Check out my BLOG! http://jazzinwithjeanne.blogspot.com