[Dixielandjazz] Gene Mayl - video

baglady4 at juno.com baglady4 at juno.com
Sat Aug 18 09:43:45 PDT 2007

 Mates:
I got a kick out of Kim Cusack in this clip:
Everybody Loves my Baby - Gene Mayl 1982
By homer(homer)
In addition to his own groups, Mayl played with many trad jazz all-stars including Bob Scobey, Muggsy Spanier, Billy Maxted, Wild Bill Davison and George Brunies. For many years he was a major force in the Dixieland movement of the ...
Best Jazz Videos - http://alljazzvideos.blogspot.com/
In this clip we see Gene with the following band: Famous cornettist Ernie Carson: Kim Cusack (usually with the Salty Dogs) clarinet and vocal; Hans Kuenzel trombone; the outstanding pianist John Ulrich on piano and Ken Hall playing drums

Nancie Beaven in a window office w/clutter in Bloomfield, NJ.
Keep laughing, singing, dancing, loving, hugging andkeep the music playing