[Dixielandjazz] Unknown lady clarinet player on the streets of New Orleans

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Aug 17 15:11:01 PDT 2007

Dear friends,
This arrived here in Oz at 3.08 am THIS morning, Saturday 17 August
2007.
I wonder where it has been all week?
8>)
On Sunday, August 12, 2007, at 09:14  AM, Marcel Joly wrote:
> The name of the unknown lady clarinet player on the streets of New
> Orleans is most probably Doreen Ketchens. As far as I know she and her
> husband make a decent living playing on the streets and selling their
> many CDs.
> Regards, Marcel

Dear Marcel,
There is/was a YouTube clip of this amazing lady in action in New
Orleans.
A DJMLer forwarded the link to the list some time ago.
It's certainly worth searching for.
Kind regards,
Bill.