[Dixielandjazz] Pipes and Pipers

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Aug 14 20:01:13 PDT 2007

There was a thread a while back about OKOM in Edinburgh - I am not on
my "big" computer so I cannot quickly find it. However, there are/
were several places around the city that I visited in the mid 1990s
when the big band I am in played the Fringe Fest.

A pub at Haymarket and a hotel just south of the city come to mind.

(we really liked the Tattoo as well - all 50 of us!)

Dave Richoux