[Dixielandjazz] Bagpipes - Amazing Grace

Charlie Hull charlie at easysounds.com
Tue Aug 14 11:15:41 PDT 2007

Many moons ago when Maggie'n'me were still courting, we attended the
Scottish Games in Santa Rosa, California. A special feature of the day
was an army of pipers, allegedly 200, assembled on the field and playing
Amazing Grace and other pipe standards in 'unison'. The resultant sound,
while indeed amazing, lacked any semblance of grace, and quickly cleared
the sky of all clouds and birds. An unforgettable sound; something you'd
have to hear to appreciate.

Charlie Hull