[Dixielandjazz] Blue Yodel No. 9.

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Mon Aug 13 11:19:38 PDT 2007

Since the name Mary Lee (teen vocalist with the Ted Weems Band in the
late 30's early 40's) surfaced recently, and the subject of yodeling
also popped up, let me add this one to your list.

"There'll Be Some Changes Made," Mary Lees vocal with the Weems Orch.,
Decca, ca.1940-41. Arrangment by Rosie McHargue.

As to bagpipes -- well, as an owner of a full set of Snclairpipes my
father brought me from a visit to the family place of origin, have not
played them since my teens - and have lost no friends since.

Still wear my kilts on Burns Night affairs, St. Andrews Day, and at the
opeing of trout season at my club lodge as we saltue the
wee trout with a we dram or several of some decent malt.
Slainte, m'hath,
Don Ingle
Don Ingle