[Dixielandjazz] Singin' the Blues

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Aug 12 22:06:39 PDT 2007

To see this set of rules broken in full force, be sure to listen to
Martin Mull's 1973 "Straight Talk About The Blues / Ukulele Blues" on
LP "Martin Mull And His Fabulous Furniture In Your Living Room," or
CD "Mulling It Over: A Musical Oeuvre-View Of Martin Mull" (and maybe
a few other re-issues.)

(Not the Ukulele Blues you may have heard before ;-)

More info at http://dmdb.org/cgi-bin/plinfo_view.pl?SYN070423
and http://www.sff.net/people/rothman/unserious.htm

and this strange article some of you other record collectors might
enjoy:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2822/is_3_26/ai_109581266

and it can be heard at rhapsody.com

Dave Richoux