[Dixielandjazz] Eldar

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 13:12:13 PDT 2007

you shoulda heard Eldar when he was 10, just really getting started with
jazz (studying with Kim Park) here in KC.

I'm not sure he knew completely what he was playing at the time, but it was
obvious he was going to have all the tools.  His technique came from
classical study, his jazz came from listening to his dad's favorites as well
as the later studies with Kim.

A great family, an absolutely terrific young man.  I haven't seen or heard
Eldar live since they moved to CA, but I'm sure he's still a very down to
earth guy.

Enjoy, and give him our best from KC.

steve