[Dixielandjazz] Hugging & Chalking

Stanley A. Klein sklein at cpcug.org
Thu Aug 9 13:11:30 PDT 2007

Bill -

Now that you mention "For Me and My Gal" I do remember the record.  I
remember him singing "Huggin' and Chalkin'", but it might have been on his
morning radio program.  On Talent Scouts he was the MC and did the
commercials; others did the performing.  It is possible that he didn't
record it but someone else did at about the same time (late 40's or early
50's).

Stan Klein