[Dixielandjazz] PC

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Thu Aug 9 05:29:35 PDT 2007

> Wow! How is anyone ever again going to get away with a line like the one
in C-U-B-A  "Where those dark eyed Stellas light their fellas panatellas"

> It is so obvious what is being referred to here.  I consider it
disgraceful that no one has registered a complaint with the appropriate
Government Department and had the perpatrators thrown in jail. Failing that
anyone who plays  or sings anything with such blatant sexual overtones
should be put in the stocks.

It might have a warning sign on the packet!

Phil O'Rourke
Australia