[Dixielandjazz] PC

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 8 12:57:24 PDT 2007

     Excuse me, but that quotation is not from any of the characters
in the Pogo comic strip, but it's by Rudyard Kipling in _The
Betrothed_.  Being a confirmed Pogophile, i had strong doubts it was
from Pogo, but i didn't know who really said it, so i found a number
of sources on the internet, all of whom said it was by Kipling.
     We must always be Pogoly Correct.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**    "There is no great concurrence between learning and wisdom."
**              -- Francis Bacon (1561-1626)