[Dixielandjazz] Song lyric import

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 8 03:33:27 PDT 2007

Or what about our experimentation with sex to "They Tried To Tell us We're
Too Young"?>>

I am not going for that one Steve. The next line is`too young to really fall
in love`. Its about young love and maybe a bit of petting in the back seat.
The lyric is NOT `too young to have sex` Sex doesn`t even get a mention.
The `then someday we may recall we were not too young at all` line suggests
a long lasting permanent relationship not a one night quickie. Something to
be promoted I would have thought.

Cheers

Pat.