[Dixielandjazz] Musicians, Whores, etc.

James O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Tue Aug 7 16:49:47 PDT 2007

Robert S. Ringwald wrote:

> I think the subject has been covered well enough.  If you
> wish to continue with this subject and the name calling,
> please take it off-list to private exchanges.
>
> Thank you.

Bob, why is it that you allow Wiggins to insult everyone on this list in
dozens of messages, but when we speak up for ourselves you declare that the
discussion is ended.

If you and the others who operate this list don't want this kind of crap on
the list, then I recommend that you get rid of the one person who is the
source of the vast majority of it.

I subscribed to this list to learn about traditional jazz and to exchange
ideas and information with fellow musicians.  I didn't join to get called a
whore or a pig.

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA