[Dixielandjazz] Equally sharing travel expenses

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Aug 6 15:00:19 PDT 2007

I expect everyone to drive no more than 25 miles one way without extra
money.  The way I do it is I picked an intersection of two highways that are
central to St. Louis and I charge $1 per mile per musician from that spot.
Fees aren't charged until we cross a bridge into another county.  Sometimes
I have a musician that has to travel further than everyone else so I pay him
extra.  I hire guys from the AF band occasionally and they have to drive 25
miles to get to St. Louis so I pay them extra for the mileage.
Larry
St. Louis