[Dixielandjazz] Need Lyrics- Without My Walkin' Stick

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Aug 6 10:31:14 PDT 2007

"My walking stick" is the tune; by Irving Berlin, 1938. It's in the
"Irving Berlin Fake Book".

I haven't made a sheet nor copied the lyrics and I'm in the middle of some
other stuff.

A "concert" version is done by the Bearcats, on their CD
"Special Edition, Bearcats, Vol. V". My database doesn't indicate the name
of the vocalist.

There was a TV ad not long with a contemporary band doing a few lines
including "Hand me down my walking cane..." Different tune, I'm sure, but
sounded like fun.

--Sheik