[Dixielandjazz] FAQ about DJML

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Aug 5 14:41:20 PDT 2007

In an off-list message Jon Peters wrote (in part) :

> I new to this list and complete ignorant of the various acronyms
> that frequently pop up.  Is there a list of these somewhere or
> possibly you could give me some of the more important ones (OKOM
> for instance)?

and I did send him my personal interpretations of OKOM and MKOM, but
maybe there could be a link to an updated FAQ page on the islandnet
site referenced in the footer of every message?
The one I found ( <http://www.islandnet.com/djml/faq.html> ) was last
updated in 2002 and the topic of "OKOM" (something that is often
asked about on this list) is given a very short analysis.

anyway, just wondering on a slow Summer Sunday afternoon...

Dave Richoux