[Dixielandjazz] Crumb - The Original soundtrack

LRG4003 at aol.com LRG4003 at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 20:49:46 PDT 2007

As an addendum, I noticed on the website for Chris Ware he references Dr.
Nora Hulse.  Nora is a good friend and top notch ragtime player currently
living in Lawrence, Kansas with whom I have had the opportunity to perform going
back to 1970.  She and her husband Mark, who plays trombone and  banjo, play
throughout the Midwest and my sometime group, Reunion Jazz,  will be appearing
with her and Mark at the
Ozark Jazz Society, August 17-18 in Laurie, MO.  She appears solo and  with
other groups as well

You can hear some of Nora's music at _http://www.ragtime.nu/cds_hulse.htm_
(http://www.ragtime.nu/cds_hulse.htm)

K.C. Clarinet