[Dixielandjazz] Bix's Tone and Jazz as Entertainment

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Thu Aug 2 14:34:08 PDT 2007

I take it you're referring to Skokiaan.  That was exactly my reaction.
There are also videos on YouTube of the family band where Ulf takes a rather
interesting "drum solo" (but it's broken up into two parts), and one where
Max juggles while the big band is playing.

It's not just a family, it's not just a band, it's a vaudeville show!

Hal Vickery