[Dixielandjazz] Banjo videos from Israel

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Aug 2 08:31:51 PDT 2007

Two ways:  you can copy the address starting with http: and pasting it into
your browser address line.  The easiest way is to double click on the line
within the e-mail.  I don't know if this works in other e-mail programs but
that's the way to do it in Outlook Express.  Utube just pops up and does
it's thing.  I don't think you have to be registered but I think that's a
relatively painless thing to do.