[Dixielandjazz] Young Fans/Asylum Street Spankers

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 09:12:46 PDT 2007

Hi Steve,
Had already checked Asylum Street Spankers website and touring  schedule.
Thanks for the reminder that I needed to start a road trip  campaign with my
spouse as they will be in Kansas City in June.  So now  that campaign is
underway.  LOL

They both appeal to the young and also strike me as a group I would have
also gone to see in Gaslight Square (THE St. Louis Place to BE in the early
'60's).

>_http://asylumstreetspankers.com/_ (http://asylumstreetspankers.com/) <

Ginny

In a message dated 4/29/2007 2:28:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,