[Dixielandjazz] John Farrell - News

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:43:01 PDT 2007

Hi Alison,

So sorry to hear about John's state of health. We all love him on the DJML
and hope he may enjoy a speedy recovery!

The lack of music is a problem because that is John's first love.  Any
chance there's someone with an mp3 player with lots of jazz and ragtime
tunes on it?  It's easy to use, takes practically no space and is small
enough to put in your vest pocket.

Be sure to tell John I said hello and he has to get well and play with the
band again next time we come to the UK.

Cheers,

Bill Gunter
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band