[Dixielandjazz] The Dixieland or Jazz Look

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Wed Apr 25 23:26:18 PDT 2007

I usually have the guys in my band prepared to go business
casual unless I hear otherwise from the customer or I know the
venue really well. Most college gigs we do could pass with jeans
and a t-shirt but I prefer business casual because it just looks
better and more professional. We have tuxedos for the formal
gigs. We might do one formal gig per year. We don't do the
firehats and/or red suspenders, though that sounds kind of...fun.

Mike