[Dixielandjazz] Additional Info Re: Little Switzerland (Sonoma, CA) this Saturday the 18th

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 22:57:06 PDT 2007

Hey guys:    This Saturday is not the 18th,  it is the 28th  :))

what happened up there?  a couple of weeks ago you guys or somebody
reported on the list that there would not be any more live music there
because of ASCAP and BMI  ??????    It launched a major discussion on
those two wonderful organizations :))

Tom Wiggins