[Dixielandjazz] In Search Of The Man Who May Have Created Jazz

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Sun Apr 22 17:00:22 PDT 2007

Bill,

You might want to check your 'sending mail' or 'Addressing and
Composition' settings within your email program. On some email
software, the original message you are replying to is
automatically sent as an attachment. You would want to set that
particular setting to 'send previous text in message body' or
something to that degree.

Mike

Dear Mike,
Interesting.
My email was forwarded within the body of the post as 'plain
text'. How come your system recognised it as an attachment I am
not  computer-qualified to say.

Regards, Bill.