[Dixielandjazz] Who is BMI?

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Tue Apr 17 00:26:45 PDT 2007

Your story is fairly similar to mine with a few differences.

I joined ASCAP on recommendation from a few of my college
professors who thought that I write good material. I don't
really expect to get very much if anything from ASCAP but for me
it will be mostly a networking thing. I don't agree with
everything that ASCAP says or does; I'm also sure that there are
people who don't agree with organizations that they are members
of(unions and the like). We deal with these people &
organizations because sometimes it's necessary. Such is life.

Mike