[Dixielandjazz] BMI

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 19:25:37 PDT 2007

Yeah that will do a lot of good, roll over and play DEAD aND SAY WOA IS
ME I CAN DO NOTHING.

HELL GO BURN YIOUR BRA OR UNDERPANTS in the town square and yell that
you ain't gonna take it no more, if enough of us yell it they can;t
arrest us all they don't have enough jail cells to hold us all :))

Civil Disobedience works  disobey the bastards :))   Some Rules are
made to be Broken  and this is damned sure one of them.

Tom Wiggins