[Dixielandjazz] Another way to create OKOM gigs folks

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 12:51:31 PDT 2007

Hi folks:   Here is another way to promote and get Paid gigs for OKOM,
and an out reach program that the Jazz Societies could easily do and
create more gigs for your member musicians in your areas as well.
This folks is how you stay out of the box and promote and preserve OKOM
music.

By the way Marlina  Teich has an excellent little affordable trio or
quartet and play some very fine OKOM suitable for any Trade. Jazz
Society gig within reach of San Francisco.
Featuring JUNIUS SIMMONS, legendary Fillmore District musician who
performed with Dizzy Gillespie, Earl Fatha Hines, Dexter Gordon, Eartha
Kitt, etc.

Or maybe stop- by this gig and see her in person: