[Dixielandjazz] Low level self involved begging

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Fri Apr 13 08:47:37 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Sac à Pulses will be Stateside next November for the Arizona Classic
(Nov 9-11), Clearwater FL Festival (Nov 16-18) and the San Diego shindig
(Nov 22-25).  I hope you will all come on out and see us.

Here is the begging : Anyone have any ideas for other gigs to fill in
the week days?  Ideally, I am hoping for little multi-city sweeps to
keep travel expenses as low as possible.  I am waiting for a reply from
the booker at the 307 Club in Lafayette (we played there in '05) for a
Lafayette, Baton Rouge, New Orleans gig trio, but I want to get other
feelers out there too.

We are available Nov 8 and before, Nov 12-14, Nov 19-21 and Nov 26 and
later.  We will be performing live on WUCF FM in Orlando on Nov 15 at
4pm Orlando Time.  So, we could play a gig in Central Florida that
night, and of course, we would plug the gig on the radio show.

Our (out of date) web site is at www.sacapulses.com and, whilst I
beseech, our CDs are available in the US from CDBaby

Passport to Paradise
http://cdbaby.com/cd/sacapulses

C'est Pa Ma Faute
http://cdbaby.com/cd/sacapulses2