[Dixielandjazz] we can be seen!

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Apr 12 12:08:40 PDT 2007

Following the spat of emails concerned about how much of our chatter on DJML
ends up archived on the internet....and, the following lack of emails
appearing on DJML (is everyone afraid or just gigging?), I decided to do a
simple research.  I typed in "Jim Kashishian" on Google.  Got about 70
hits...not bad if I do say so myself!   Even found a few recordings that I'm
on that I had forgotten about, and can now list them for royalty payments!
:>

Out of those 70, there were 4 from DJML:  one email from Stan Brager, when I
had a trombone for sale.  Another from Janie, when she spotted the nice
article about me in the American Rag.  The day I signed the DJML Guest Book
in 1996 is still on line, and there's a whole bunch of our letters posted on
a list at the Miami University!

Nevertheless, we shouldn't be shy about posting.  After all, we can be
overheard at any gig, standing at the bar spouting nonsense!     :>

Jim