[Dixielandjazz] Gene Berthelsen Ill

Bernd Tinnefeld bernd at tinnefeld.net
Mon Apr 9 08:28:27 PDT 2007

Bernd Tinnefeld
bernd at tinnefeld.net
www.tinnefeld.net

Hello from Germany. This is a message for Gene Berthelsen and the members of the Catsnjamers Jazz Band of Sacramento. Please be so kind and pass it to Gene.

We met the Catsnjamers Jazz Band of Sacramento during our visits to california easter 1999 and easter 2000. They played in a pub in sacramento and we get familiar. We are invited by him and his wife to Gene´s home in Sacramento and stayed there for a afternoon.

Gene, how are You ? Do you remember our visit ? My wife and I, our three children and the boyfriend were guests of You and Your wife together with some members of the band. We often talk about this visit and Catsnjamers Jazz Band of Sacramento.

So, if You are willing and fit, give us a signal and let us know, how you are ?

All the best from germany and the Tinnefeld Family

Bernd Tinnefeld