[Dixielandjazz] Joe's son

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 18:29:06 PDT 2007

Joe's sons' band reminds me of an audition our church held years ago to
select a band for a big youth dance similar to a prom. I was there when one  young
group played their tune at a fast tempo. The auditioning group asked  the
band to slow down a little and play it again. They did, but it was  still quite
fast. Again they were asked to repeat a little slower-

We discovered eventually that they really couldn't play their instruments
very well once the tempo was slowed and the fuzz boxes turned off or down-

Ted