[Dixielandjazz] Why American Don't like Jazz

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 00:18:01 PDT 2007

  > Who cares what they like! It's herd mentality not worth out time of
day!!

And herein lies the answer to the problem folks:  Arrogance and
ignoring the public that pays or not to come and see and hear us play
what they want to hear.  I guess your time of day is worth a lot more
than mine and the answer to the meaning of life as to why it is sooooo
cool to be  a Starving artiste'.

For one I care a Hell of a lot what they like because they pay me very
well to play for them what they like.

It is not always about us, and truthfully it never was, it is about
them and what they like, if they don;t like it they simply won't come
out and support it, pretty simple and the Math bears it out.

Tom Wiggins
Not a Starving artists, never have been and never will be.