[Dixielandjazz] Morocco Blues

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:17:38 PDT 2007

Hello Bill, Larry, et al,
Morocco Blues did not die in the twenties.  The Stomp Off catalogue
(as Steve Barbone says - listen to the living guys) shows performances
by the Hot Antic JB, the paramount JB, the Golden Eagle JB and
Jean-Francois Bonnel - and it's an old one!  I have heard it played in
public more than once.
Cheers