[Dixielandjazz] Morocco blues - anybody want a copy of the sheet music

Audrey Van Dyke audrey at callitmusic.com
Mon Apr 2 20:31:34 PDT 2007

I happen to have the original sheet music of this tune - due to the
generosity of Mike Montgomery.  I was at his house a couple of years ago
salivating over some of the gems in his collection, and when I got to
that one and exclaimed in delight over the collaboration of Joe Jordan
and Clarence Williams, he picked it up and handed it to me and said
"take it."

So Larry, you mentioned having an arrangement - if it would be helpful
to you to see the published music, or if anybody else is curious about
it, send me your address and I will be happy to make a small return on
Mike's gift.

Audrey Van Dyke