[Dixielandjazz] ARAB STRUT

Ron Wheeler ronald_wheeler at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 2 11:23:46 PDT 2007

I've got a 1994 Good Time CD featuring [and titled] _The Bay City Jazz Band_
featuring former list member Ev Farey playing 'Arab Strut' along with eleven
other tunes. The liner notes credit "[Giomi-Burris] Contemporary Music-BMI'.
Band member credits show a Roy Giomi on clarinet but no Burris.  It's a
great CD, recorded at Jenny Lind Hall in Oakland in March of 1956.

Ron Wheeler