[Dixielandjazz] Important announcments:

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 21:56:53 PDT 2007

I have had a vision form Allah, Hari Kirshna, God, The Pope,  St.;
Gabriel himself, and several other important  and well known deities.

Advising me to leave this list, give up music and sex,  ( I have taken
a vow to give up Gay sex ) (which I have never used anyway ) and move
to Katmandu and chant and contemplate my navel for the remainder of my
days upon this earthly place.   I was also instructed to take a vow of
silence, therefore my next group of messages will look like the one
below, and I will no longer be rev. Tom-=Bob  but simply called the
serf :))   It has been a wonderful experience which I shall treasure
for at least a week from now.   I understand that the monks at my
chosen monastery make some of the, if not THE FINEST COGNAC IN THE
WORLD, so chances of my return to the list anytime soon is not very
likely.

Example of my new posts:

:))......     .......    .......    :) ....    ....:(......   >:)

your faithful servant Serf.   The artist formerly known as Rev. Tom Bob
 Tcash and a few other names not mentionable in mixed company.

.
.
.
.