[Dixielandjazz] Harlem .. new CD

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Sep 30 21:26:44 PDT 2006

Bill and other Mac-ers--
     The sound-clips (indicated by a little graphic that looks kind of
like a speaker-cone) at http://www.harlemjazz.co.uk/ when i clicked
on them opened RealPlayer 10.1.0 (412) for Mac OS X for me, and i'm
running OSX 10.4.7 on my Mac G5.  When i moved my mouse of the icon
next to "Accordion Joe", the URL on the bottom line of the browser
said:
            http://gaston-software.co.uk/harlem/sounds/accordion_joe.m3u
and ".m3u" is a sound-format you can read about at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U.  I would guess that Windows Media
Player (if you have that installed on your Mac) would also play it.
     Maybe you need the latest version of RealPlayer (which is what i have).

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
** "Education, n. That which discloses to the wise and disguises from
**  from the foolish their lack of understanding." -- Ambrose Bierce