[Dixielandjazz] Harlem .. new CD

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Sep 30 19:15:31 PDT 2006

The sample clips from the CDs opened for me in iTunes 6 - no problem!

They sound really good - a bit  like the RSJO and Bluebird Orchestra.
These bands can be "Mickey" if the tune calls for it but they usually
know just how to swing it right. (I have subbed on bass for the RSJO
on occasion - I  know how hard that band has always worked at
recreating and creating jazz and early swing.)

Dave Richoux