[Dixielandjazz] Dixie fest to be held in Palm Springs next year!

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Thu Sep 28 20:43:29 PDT 2006

I'm delighted to point you to www.desertjazz.org website.  The Dixieland
Jazz Society of the Desert will be having a festival next March!   Please
visit the above link for details including bands booked, etc.  While I'm no
longer on the BOD, I'm delighted to see that the tradition that we started
20 years ago will continue.  I might add that my new band "Unusual Suspects"
will be performing at the December monthly meeting as well as at an offsite
venue during the festival.  Please click on"view the flyer" on the website
for further details.

Dick Broadie