[Dixielandjazz] The Red Sea Jazz Festival-2007

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Sep 28 11:27:26 PDT 2006

Here are a couple of current "hot" New Orleans jazz bands I know of
that most definitely appeal to the "yoot."

http://www.panoramajazzband.com/  and
http://www.bonerama.net/newsevents.html

(Bonerama is maybe a bit more outside of what a lot of us call OKOM,
but they do go there sometimes. Panorama covers all of the bases!)

Dave Richoux