[Dixielandjazz] Bob Havens recording?

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Sep 26 11:53:53 PDT 2006

Dan,

I have forwarded your inquiry to bob Taber.

I could be wrong, but the only Poor Angel concert that has been put out
commercially is the one that features Bud Freeman.  It was released by
George Buck.

I played cocktail piano during the dinner hour for many of these concerts.

Bob now lives up in, or near Santa Maria.

For anyone who has the CD of the Freeman concert, my wife did the cake that
is pictured on the liner notes.

Our good friend and listmate Mad Dawg, probably attended every one of the
Poor Angel concerts.

--Bob Ringwald