[Dixielandjazz] OKOM and Whisky in Scotland

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Sep 24 13:23:42 PDT 2006

There is a very active OKOM scene in Edinburgh (at least there was a
lot going on last time I was there a few years ago.) I recall there
was a pub on Haymarket with bands just about every night, (but that
might have only been during the August Festival) and a local jazz
society had Sunday afternoon sessions in a hotel just out of the
city.  (I think it was this one:  Edinburgh Jazz 'n' Jive Club
http://tinyurl.com/ly75l )

Seems to me like you will have a good time even if you don't find any
music ;-P

David (McKinney) Richoux