[Dixielandjazz] Trad & Swing in North Carolina ????

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Sep 24 11:52:08 PDT 2006

I was in the High Hampton area of NC (south, very close to the border
of South Carolina) a few weeks ago and noticed a poster for a trad
jazz festival - I did not check the dates but it would have been late
August or early September, probably in the town of Highlands or nearby.

Sorry not to have any more details - as I recall the poster there
might have been 4 or more bands playing.

Dave Richoux